At eSolutions, our top priority is the health of our employees, clients and communities. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, our company has taken decisive action to protect our operations and the health of our workforce so that our clients’ needs are fully met.
Here’s what we’re doing to make sure our employees are safe, and our clients are supported:
- Activated business continuity plans so that clients will not experience any interruption to service. Over the past several years, we have invested significant dollars and resources in our data centers, high availability, remote support capabilities and HITRUST certification.
- Instituted a work-from-home policy to protect the health of our employees and communities.
- Implemented social distancing protocols to limit potential exposure.
- Temporarily halted all non-essential travel and moved to a virtual interaction model in place of meetings.
- Following Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Interim Guidance for Business and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), February 2020
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has identified eSolutions as an “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce” during the COVID-19 response. This guarantees that a select few of our employees can be present in our locations should the need arise.
eSolutions is committed to strengthening the revenue health of our clients. We understand that many of our clients are providing critical front-line care, and our goal is to ensure that they are reimbursed accurately and rapidly so they may continue serving their communities today, tomorrow and in the future. As always, eSolutions is committed to providing our clients with superior support and service. If you need product support, please contact our support line at (866) 633-4726.