Waystar acquires eSolutions; plus, important product updates and industry news.
We’re proud to share the exciting news that Waystar, a cloud-based technology provider that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments, has acquired eSolutions! Moving forward as one, Waystar will be the first technology to unite commercial, government and patient payments onto a single platform, solving a major challenge and creating meaningful efficiencies for your team. We’re thrilled about what this means for the future of healthcare payments and for our clients. We invite you to read more about the acquisition and what it means for you here. We are all on a journey to transform healthcare payments, and we look forward to making our next strides together.
Updated Medicare Analytics: Faster, More Accurate Medicare Reimbursement
New enhancements include in-depth analysis on outstanding payments, revenue recovery and miscalculated reimbursement so providers can improve workflows, processes and, most important, payment accuracy and speed. Learn more.
Medicare esMD: Manage New CMS Prior-Authorization Requirements for Outpatient Procedures
Using the Medicare esMD tool, providers are better able to route prior-authorization documentation submitted via electronic submission of medical documentation. Learn more.
Launched: DME Same or Similar Batch Verification Tool
This game-changing enhancement to our Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Eligibility platform allows DME providers to check for same or similar equipment items on multiple patients at once. Learn more.
Industry News – COVID-19
- A continuing resolution signed by President Trump Oct. 1 included an extension for providers who had their Medicare payments advanced during the COVID-19 public health emergency. Read more.
- Hospital and health system leaders are preparing for reimbursement shifts after the COVID-19 pandemic, including growth in self-pay patients and lower reimbursement from commercial payers, according to a new survey of 150 provider CFOs and revenue cycle executives. Read more.
COVID-19 Response, Resources and Support
- Uncovering Underpayments in the COVID-19 Era: Choosing the Data Source to Realize Faster Reimbursement for Your Hospital
- Hospitals and Health Systems: Using Revenue Integrity Principles to Stabilize Your Revenue Cycle Amid COVID-19
- McKnight’s Long-Term Care News Power Panel – Succeeding Despite the 2020 Pandemic
- Special partnership with Becker’s Hospital Review: The Proactive Revenue Cycle – Executive Insights on Future-focused Financial Leadership
Home Health Proposed Rule: RAPs, NOAs, and How to Prepare for 2021 – Watch now
Optimizing Data for Revenue Recovery in Your Health System – Watch now
PDGM, COVID-19 and How Our Clients Use Analytics for Success – Watch now
Telehealth presents challenges. But it also presents incredible opportunities for patients and providers. Providers looking for a revenue cycle partner who is prepared to take the journey, to support expansion of policy guidelines and to provide real-time, up-to-date educational information should know that we’re here to help.
We’ve developed this guide to help providers adjust to their “new normal” and offer a comprehensive resource to keep up with the regulatory, billing, coding and reimbursement changes coming left and right.