Removing Claim Files
An enhancement was made to ClaimRemedi to allow the removal of claim files. The users can select multiple files using the Control button and then selecting the Trash Can icon in the upper right-hand corner.
The Claim ID was added to the following reports:
- Scrubber Errors by Error Category
- Scrubber Errors
- Assigned Claims
- Allowed Amounts by Procedure
- Downcoding Report
The Account and Claim ID fields were added to the Outstanding Worklist report. As always, you can click the Claim ID to view the claim. ClaimRemedi has also been enhanced to let you archive claims from any report that has a linked Claim ID.
Assigned Claims Report
The following fields have been added to the Assigned Claims Report:
- Date of assignment
- Current assignment status
- Date of last update (status date)
Eligibility Response Enrollment
New tabs for Medicare and Medi-Cal are available on the Eligibility Response page.
New Search Features
The following Search enhancements were added to ClaimRemedi:
- Quick Search for claims and ERAs
- Date of Assignment
- Response File ID
Channel Partner View Enhancements
The following enhancements were made to the Channel Partner view in Enrollments:
- On the Customer Enrollment Overview grid, the customer Go-live date was added to the date and filter features.
- The colors of the icons were enhanced to make them more intuitive.
- Rejected applications now link to the rejection note with all notes for the payer/service line.
New Phone Number
We have a new phone number for all calls concerning ClaimRemedi. If you have our number saved anywhere, please update it to (866) 633-4726.
New Tutorial Video
We are pleased to offer a new tutorial video about archiving. To access this video, click the Help link in the Toolbox.
ClaimRemedi Training Webinar
We would like to invite you to join us for our ClaimRemedi Training Webinar. This training will walk you through the ClaimRemedi website and cover the most important features. You’ll learn how to log in to ClaimRemedi and submit your claims. From there, you can learn about enrollment status, editing claim submissions, and viewing claim history. We’ll also go over ERA files and response reports and look at some of our newest reporting features.
Our webinar takes place every Tuesday at 3:00pm Central Time. Please register by using the link below.
ICD-10 Billing Reminder
Don't bill with outdated codes! Decrease your chance of claim rejection by checking http://www.icd10data.com/ for a list of all ICD-10 codes, including a list of deleted ones.
Upcoming Trade Shows
If you're going to be at any of our October trade shows, we would love the opportunity to connect with you! Stop by our booth to hear about our latest product updates and to enter our Coach Purse Giveaway. We're looking forward to seeing you!
- October 15th: 2016 Primary Care Fall Conference - Booth 18
- October 20th: 2016 eClinicalWorks National Users Conference - Booth 506
- October 27th: California Primary Care Association Annual Conference - Booth 240
- October 30th: CHCANYS 2016 Statewide Conference & Clinical Forum - Booth 29
- October 30th: MGMA 2016 Annual Conference - Booth 2203